This book is designed to serve a variety of needs and interests for teachers, students, parents, and tutors. The contents of this book are based upon both state and national standards.
– Teachers can use this book for review and remediation.
– Students will find the content to be concise and focused on the major concepts of the discipline.
– Parents can use this book to help their children with topics that may be posing a problem in the classroom.
– Tutors can use the material as a basis for their lessons and for assigning problems and questions.
Each unit features:
– Key Terms for the Unit
– Background Information
– Review Activity in Standardized Test Format
– Specific Activities for Each Topic Covered in Unit
– Puzzles to Reinforce Key Concepts
Glossary and Index of Key Terms